I get asked a lot what my favorite, must have makeup products are, So here I am to share with you 6 products that I use daily. Sometimes I use more but I never use anything less than these products.
- Foundation: I have used many product lines when it comes to foundation but Arbonne liquid foundation has been the best fit for me. It has full coverage without it feeling like you have a heavy mask on your face. I don’t like feeling as though I have a ton of makeup on. Using one pump, I normally apply it with my fingers (nothing fancy here folks). One bottle lasts me months. I am very fair toned and I use the shade Buff.
2. Bronzer: A lot of people will set their liquid foundation with a translucent powder or a pressed powder but I prefer to use a bronzer. Where I am so fair I like to look like I have a bit of color. I use Arbonne glow on bronzer. I apply the bronzer with a powder foundation brush. This bronzer comes in one tone and looks dark but doesn’t apply dark unless you layer it.
3. Blush: If I was stuck on an island and could only pick one makeup product to bring with me, blush would be my product. I cannot go without it, it gives me that glow. Recently I have changed the color of my blush to pinch o peach from MAC. It looks really pink but goes on so nice. Gives you that outdoor freshness look.
4. Mascara: Ok, so this is a product that took me a really long time and a lot of trial and error, to get the right mascara that would give me the fullness and length that I want. I use It’s a long story mascara by Arbonne. Everyone is different when it comes to what they want and need in a mascara so just because this one works for me doesn’t mean it will work for you. Like I said it’s trial and error. At Christmas time Sephora has this gift pack of 5 of their top mascaras. They are minis but it gives you the chance to try the ones that they think are the best and the best part about it is when you find one that you love there is a coupon in the package that allows you to go back for a full size of that tube for free!!!!
5. Brow Filler: There are a lot of products on the market that are made specifically for filling in your eyebrows. I personally don’t like most of them, that being said I haven’t nearly tried them all. My go-to product for my eyebrows believe it or not is eye shadow. I buy a shadow from MAC called Omega. I use an angle brush to apply it. I don’t want my eyebrows to be the main focus of my face and be the first thing that comes in the room so I use a very gentle hand when applying it.
6. Lips: The finishing touch. So what I have shown you so far in the daily face is very, very natural and simple. So with that, you could go a little crazy with the lips if you wanted to. My two fave bright lip colors are Girl about town (MAC) and Candy yum yum (MAC) BUT my fav go to everyday lips is lipglass in Oyster girl (MAC) it’s so sparkly and I always get so many comments on it.